At some point, you’ll most likely want to transfer files from PC to ST. Some common approaches are:
- Use floppy disks to shuffle files back and forth between PC and ST
- Use a serial cable (and Ghostlink) to transfer files from PC to ST
- Use a serial cable (and ZMODEM) to transfer files from PC to ST
- Use the ST parallel port and a PARCP-USB adapter to transfer files
- Use an Ethernet adapter such as the NetUSBee
- Use SD card
In addition, you might want to split large files up to facilitate easier transfer. You can find more about that here.