You can fashion yourself a quick and dirty solution using Git and Dropbox.
What you need
Step 1. Clone an Empty Repository
- Decide on a folder name for your new repo
- Clone it via
git clone dropbox://[reponame]
- This will create a new, empty directory in your local with all the necessary .git gubbins
Step 2. Write Some Code!
- Get busy, write some code! Save it to your new local repo.
- Or if you’re feeling lazy, just copy-paste the code from somewhere else.
Step 3. Add, Commit and Push
- Stage the source code via
- Commit to your local repository via
- Push to the Remote via
Step 4. Share and Collaborate
- Want to collaborate with someone? Just use Dropbox’s built in Share feature.
- Anyone you add can clone, add, commit and push too. Easy as!